hello Monday

Happy Monday!  
Link up your Monday post below =)

We had a really great weekend.  It was all about the Patriots for us =)  

Friday Emma stayed home from school, she really wasn't feeling all that great and she had a pretty bad sore throat.  So for dinner she wanted a milkshake, so a milkshake she got =)





Brian and I ordered Thai takeout.  It had been forever since we had it.
And it was so good!




Saturday early afternoon Brian and I were able to sneak away and go to a movie.  We had both really been wanting to see the new movie, Patriots Day.


The movie was beyond words good.  Being from New England, it pulled at my heartstrings.  And Mark Wahlberg did an amazing job in this roll.  One minute this movie has you laughing a bit and then the next minute crying.  It was an excellent movie.

Sunday was football day! =)
My mom came over in the morning and brought me a little something she found when she was in Connecticut.


I was so excited!  She knows me well, and obviously knows my new obsession for Rae Dunn mugs =)

We went to Sweet Frog early afternoon.  Alyx loves her blue ice cream as she calls it.


This outfit makes her look like a little old man! haha  I should have got a full picture of her in it ;) 

So last night we stayed home and cooked a bunch of appetizers and settled in to watch our beloved New England Patriots play in the super bowl.  
The beginning of the game literally had us on pins and needles.  Brian was getting so mad.  I really really thought there was absolutely no way they would come back and win the game...but THEY DID!!!


We love our New England teams and are so so happy they won! =)  And they played an absolutely amazing amazing game!

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!  And a good Monday too =)
Link up below!