Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends =)  I'm linking up today as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)
  

 We've had a really good week here.  We started the week with a Superbowl win for our Patriots!  And what makes me even more excited...


52 days now until opening day for the Red Sox.  We love us some Red Sox, and cannot wait to go to a game this spring/summer =)

I had a work meeting the other day and I stopped at Starbucks and tried their new molten chocolate latte....ahh-mazing.


It's not too too sweet which I loved. 
And the nail polish is the polish I received from the swap.  You can find that post HERE

Yesterday there was no school because of a snowstorm.  I woke up in the morning and it wasn't snowing at all.  It didn't start until almost noon time, so we were able to get out of the house and go to lunch.


Pizza and waffle fries.  Odd combo, but they are so good =)

Emma and I love to watch Fixer Upper.  It's probably our favorite show.  
The other night we settled in with hot cocoa and wine and watched.  I got the wine...she got the hot cocoa ;) 





We got a lot of snow yesterday and last night.  The dog didn't even want to go outside in it.


He preferred to lay on my lap and look out the window all day long instead=)


I hope you all have a great weekend.  It's my weekend to work, so there won't be a lot of fun going on around here.  See you all Monday =)


Also linking up today with:
 Karli and Amy =)
 
 

 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, and Natasha


And lastly, linking up with  Katie, Tiff, and Della