What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday my friends =)  today I am linking up with Shay, Mel & Sheaffer for, What's up Wednesday.


  What We're Eating This week

This week we are eating a lot of easy peasy meals.   I made a huge crockpot of spaghetti sauce and meatballs last week, and I froze the rest.  This week we are having meatball subs. Also one of Emma's favorites, chicken quesadillas.  Those are probably her favorite.  And lastly, homemade chicken stew.

 What I'm Reminiscing About

Seeing as though we are currently in the middle of a snow/ice storm, am reminiscing about warmer weather.  Preferably when I can walk to my car from work without my feet getting wet from the snow.  (I don't always wear boots)


What I'm Loving

This dining set.  But unfortunately at this moment, it's a bit out of our price range.
We currently have a "pub" style table.  So it's high.  It has the cream colored accent legs and chairs, and I want to stick with that look.  But I want something that isn't so high.  It was fine before we had kids, but I'm always afraid Alyx is going to fall off.  So we are currently looking for something different that isn't thousands of dollars like the above one ;) 

What We've Been Up To

Well, if you read this blog on daily basis, then you know the answer to this.  Swim.  And lots and lots of swim.


Emma has another swim meet this weekend.  It's my weekend to work, so unfortunately I won't be able to go, but she will have a blast!

What I'm Dreading

I can't say that I am really dreading anything at the moment.  Maybe having to go out to my car later that is covered in 25 inches of ice. Okay, maybe not 25 inches of ice, but it's a lot ;) 

What I'm Working On

Not a whole lot to be quite honest.  I just finished working with a couple of awesome "blog" people in revamping this little site of mine.  I couldn't be happier with the results.  
I mentioned it the other day, but I worked with Kelsey at Kreated by Kelsey for my new header.  And I worked with this Etsy shop to get my template just the way I wanted it.   
They were both amazing to work with and I highly recommend both!

What I'm Excited About

 Would I be repetitive to say, No snow?? Haha  Other than that?  Not a whole lot!

What I'm Watching/Reading

Watching?  Ohhh my Chicago shows!!


I am SO excited for Chicago Justice to premiere!  I was so sad when Antonio left Chicago PD, but when I heard he would be on Chicago Justice, that made me happy =)  My husband wonders what will be next?  He thinks Chicago Sanitation! hahaha =)

If any of you have kids around the age of Emma, she's 10, then you should definitely check out the show, Just Add Magic on Amazon Prime.


Emma has finished both season 1 and season 2.  And she absolutely LOVES it.  She was sad when season 2 ended and hopes there is a season 3 in the works ;)

As far as what I'm reading...well you are going to have to wait a bit on that one.  Myself along with the following other bloggers host a monthly, What We're Reading Wednesday.

Johannah from The Sirois Family
Whitney from Work it Mommy
Crystal from Hall around Texas 
Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me
Whitney from Polka-Dotty Place
Heather from My Glittery Heart
Justine from Little Dove Blog
Keri from Keri Lynn Snyder
 
 
Be sure to link up with us on the first Wednesday of every month! =)
 
What I'm Listening to

Pretty much anything on SiriusXM.  I went a while without Sirius, and I don't think I could live without it now.  Just the commercials on regular radio drive me insane! ha

 What I'm wearing

I tend to not photograph my clothes very often, but everyday I'm at work it's business casual and when i'm at home you'll find me in jeans or leggings.  I'm very fashionable ;) haha

 
 What I'm Doing This Weekend

Work. Blah.


Yup.

What I'm Looking forward To Next Month

School vacation for Emma.  We don't have a ton planned, but I think we are probably going to get out of town for a night.  She has an out of town swim meet and it's in the same area as our timeshare, so we may go stay the night there.

Bonus Question:
Which Bachelor is your favorite from year’s past?

Hands down.

Sean Lowe! I don't think any other season can even compare to Sean's season.  It was the best!

That's all for my what's up Wednesday.  I hope you all have a great day!