New Year's Goals

I'm a day late at linking up with Erika and Shay, but better late than never I suppose ;)  I love this new linkup they have this year, Workin' it Wednesday.  


Today or well yesterday now, we are sharing our 2017 goals.  


Home goals:
*To be more organized.  Our closets need organizing in the worst way.  If you were to open up a certain cupboard in our kitchen, approximately 500 pieces of tupperware may come flying out at you.  
*Laundry.  Is anyone else with me on this?  I will wash and dry clothes all.day.long, but I hate folding it.  I need to get into a folding routine.  
*This year I either want to replace our living room floor or our kitchen floor.  Not sure which yet.  But one of them needs to be done.

Parenting Goals:
*More one on one time with Emma.  Alyx gets a lot of one on one because Emma is at school.  I feel like we just don't get this time with Emma and I miss it.
*Less yelling.  At the end of the day when everyone is exhausted I need to find more patience and just go with it.

Marriage Goals:
*More time for date nights.  These are soo far and few between.  We need to find more time for just Brian and I to have dinner and a movie or even just lunch together.

Work Goals:
*More patience.  I can't even begin to tell you some of the calls I take.  I feel like I am always polite on the phone, but at the end of some calls I sometimes feel like my patience almost just went out the window.  It wears on you after a while.  And this year I want to work on being more patient with people who say call 911 to find out if the town dump is open, or what time the fireworks are at, or wondering if the chief is working.  I can't make this stuff up.  Patience. Patience. Patience. Ha =)

Me Goals:
*Shopping for myself.  I tend to shop a lot for the girls, and my wardrobe is often neglected because of this.  
*Read more.  And it just so happens I am co-hosing a What We're Reading linkup, so this is really great for getting me to read.
*Eating healthier.  I need to get into a routine of cooking healthier meals.  

So there is just a handful of goals for 2017.  They are all do-able that's for sure! 

I hope you all have a great Thursday!!