hello Monday

Hello Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I was going to say they go by so fast...but not so much when you work all weekend.  We still managed to have a good weekend though.  
Linkup your Monday post below =)


 Friday evening was the talent show at Emma's school.  I am absolutely horrible because I didn't take one.single.picture.  Not a one.  I did take a video, and I have attempted to upload it here with no luck.  Emma sang the song, Hallelujah.  She did amazing.  She stood up in front of about 200 people and wasn't the least bit nervous.  I'm pretty darn proud of her.  And she sounded great =)

Saturday...again no pictures.  See I'm on a roll here.  Emma had a swim meet that lasted a really really long time.  Thankfully my dad took her since I was working.  She had to be there at 8:30 and it wasn't over until after 2:00.  She did well.  She placed 2nd in one of her heats =)

Sunday, are you shocked but no pictures!  My father in law brought Emma to the new trampoline park that opened recently.  She said it was a blast and said they had a toddler area, so I guess we will be taking Alyx there soon to get out some of that energy ;) 

So now that I've recapped our weekend, I thought I would do something new today.  I know of a lot of bloggers that post their weekly meal plan, and I have to say, that I really like it.  It gives me ideas for dinner (which is something I really struggle with).  So here is our dinner menu for the week.  

Monday
I'm going to try making these Enchiladas


Someone posted a similar recipe last week and I instantly knew I had to make some!  

Tuesday
Crockpot Beef Stew
My recipe for this is super simple.  Beef, veggies, beef stock, a can of tomato soup, and an envelope of Beef stew seasoning.

Wednesday
This is a busy day because Brian works, and Emma has swim.  So i'm not able to stay home and cook dinner, so it will be an easy Tuna Casserole.  Emma loves it, and it's simple to make.

Thursday
Again, Brian is at work and I have to get Emma to and from swim, so another easy dinner of Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.  Alyx loves grilled cheese lately.  

Friday
Homemade pizza night =)  The girls both LOVE pizza.  I use Portland Pie pizza dough and I'll let Emma and Alyx make one for themselves with pepperoni and cheese.  And plus they love to make them.

I love seeing what everyone else makes for dinner, because it gives me new ideas =)
I hope you all have a great Monday!  
See you back here tomorrow =)