hello Monday

Here we are again...Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We did so let's recap a bit.  Grab the graphic, and link up below =)


We actually had a weekend where we were pretty much off from work and it was so nice!  Saturday morning we were up bright and early for Emma's swim meet.  It was our first time going to an "away" meet so we were all pretty excited.
Emma took the bus with her teammates, and Brian and I met her there.
She did really well.  I'm not certain yet where she placed, we won't get the results until probably Tuesday, but I think she did good!

Emma is the second one in from the left.



She swam the 50 freestyle, 50 backstroke and the 200 freestyle relay.




She's in lane 3.


Thankfully my mom offered to watch Alyx for us while we were there.  It's a long day for her when she has to sit in the hot pool area.  After the meet was over, we grabbed a quick dinner, and Emma rode home with us.  We made a quick stop at LL Bean first.  I was in desperate need of a new pair of shoes that I can wear in the winter.


I needed something that wasn't boots, but I could walk in the darn winter weather with them on.  Plus they are super comfy.  

Emma always enjoys playing in the big fish tank at LL Bean.


Sunday was spent at home being a bit lazy.  However I did get a bunch of my cupboards cleaned out and organized!


My spices have always been in cupboard, but I changed it to a drawer and I think it will be more organized this way.

I really should have taken before pictures...because it was bad!








Sunday evening was ended by watching our New England Patriots kick some butt!  

 Lastly, don't forget about the Nail Polish blog swap!  



Your hosts:



  
Today is the last day to sign up!  We have set the limit at $15.00 before shipping.  If you would like to join us, click HERE and fill out this short form.  Entries will close at 6:00pm EST today.

I hope you all have a great Monday!!!