Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends =)  Linking up as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)


Alyx and I get to spend a lot of one on one time together when Emma is in school, so usually it's spent out running errands and shopping of course.  The other day we hit up TJ Maxx to see if we could find my new obsession.  Rae Dunn mugs =)


And we found some!  I love these mugs, and I actually went back yesterday and picked up another one.  I am officially #obsessed.  Alyx wanted to hold up her Frozen bubble bath to show.  And then of course we had to take another one because she said "you can't see it!"





She absolutely cracks me up!  Her face! ha!


All week after school was spent at the pool.  As always.  Emma has another swim meet this weekend.


She's definitely improved since she started, but still has a ways to go.  Her best is the freestyle, but she has a lot to work on the butterfly.  She was working on it the other night, and I couldn't help but chuckle.  She'll get it eventually =)

We took Alyx out for breakfast yesterday after dropping Emma off at school.  She absolutely LOVES the fish tank at this restaurant.






I found this adorable Valentine craft on Pinterest and I can't wait to make it with the girls.


I think it will be really cute framed and hung up every year at Valentines.  I haven't decided if I am going to do 2 or just combine their fingerprints and make 1.

I hope you all had a great week, and I hope you have an even better weekend!  I'll be back on Monday for hello Monday.  So be sure to grab the graphic and link up! 





Also linking up today with:
 Karli and Amy =)
 
 
 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, and Natasha
 
 
And lastly, linking up with  Katie, Tiff, and Della