Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!  The weekend is just about upon us!  Linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika as always =)


This week the blog got a makeover!  I have been blogging now for 7 years, and this is the third "look" it's had.  I think this is by far my favorite so far =)  It went from this...


To this.


I like the simplicity of the new look.  If you are interested in a blog makeover, my header was created by Kelsey at Kreated by Kelsey.  She is super easy to work with and extremely reasonable.  She has done all of my headers for me.  
My template was done through HERE.  They were quick and really easy and SUPER affordable to deal with.  I highly highly recommend both =)

The other day the girls had Dentist appointments.  Alyx was beyond excited for it.  We talked about it for a couple of weeks and explained to her she would get a new toothbrush and everything.
The ride there she was very excited!


When we got there she was super excited still.  She played on the iPad while we waited, and Emma played on their Xbox.



And then.  The Dentist came in.  She saw him and it all went downhill from there.  She was crying hysterically and gripping on to me for dear life.  Needless to say he got a super quick look in her mouth and that was it.  


She was quite content in the waiting room.  We played while we waited for Emma to get her cleaning finished. 
Sigh.  We'll try again in a few months and see how it goes.

The latest craze around here are the messy bun/ponytail hats.  A girl I work with made one for Emma and it came out super cute.


And it even matched her winter jacket perfectly =)

My favorite thing from this week?  My new apple watch.  I pretty much love it!
 

I'm still learning about it, but I love it.  I think I want a new strap for it.  Anyone have a recommendation on a strap?

If you missed our announcememt at the beginning of the week, myself along with the following other ladies are hosting a nail polish swap =)

Here are your details.
 
The last day to sign up is coming up on Monday January 23rd.  Click HERE and you can fill out a short form to join in on this swap.  What's better then new nail polish!?!  There is a $15.00 limit before shipping.
I hope you all have a great weekend.  We are all off from work this weekend and heading out of town on Saturday for a swim meet. I'll be back here on Monday! =)

Also linking up with the following today:
 Karli and Amy =)
 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, and Natasha
 

And lastly, linking up with  Katie, Tiff, and Della