A bunch of Randoms

Happy Tuesday Friends =)

Who else has crazy busy mornings getting kids off to school and daycare??  By the time I go to bed at night I am so exhausted trying to get things together for the next morning for the girls.  During the week I am only home 2 out of the 5 mornings.  So I always try to make sure everything is ready for both girls for either my mother in law or Brian.  But there are some mornings when I just didn't get it done the night before.  I've been trying to find ways to make it easier for everyone, and then I came across a post on Instagram and it hit me.  I need to do this!


This would make things so much easier I think every morning and every evening.  I am going to find one of these 5 drawer organizers today, and every Sunday I will put outfits in each drawer for the girls.  Do any of you do this?  If you do or if you do something similar, let me know how it works for you!

 

We seem to finally have somewhat of a good thing going in the school lunch area.  Emma prefers to bring home lunch rather than eat the school lunch.  These easy Bento boxes have made things much easier!


These containers are really really durable and easy to pack a lunch in.  You can find them by clicking HERE.
Emma has been on pasta salad kick lately for her lunch.  And it's easy because I can make it on Sunday and she can pretty much eat it all week for lunch.  

Tomorrow  Heather and I will be sharing our monthly recipe for our recipe club!  Be sure to join us =)


 And lastly today, yesterday I announced a fun Nail Polish swap that myself and 3 other bloggers are hosting.  We're deep in the middle of the winter, and what would be more fun than getting paired up with another blogger and receiving a fun nail polish package?!  Join myself and

If you are interested in signing up, please click HERE and fill out the short form.  We have set a $15.00 limit before shipping.  I hope you will join us!!

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!!! =)
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk
 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram 
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram

Also linking up with Erika and Ashley for their Tuesday Talk =)