What's Up Wednesday

Hello!  Happy Wednesday friends =)  Thanks to all of you who joined in on the Christmas Ornament show and Tell yesterday!  It was so much fun seeing all of your ornaments and reading about them!  We are officially 4 days from Christmas.  So technically this is Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve! Ha =)
Today I am linking up with Shay, Mel & Sheaffer for What's up Wednesday.

What We're Eating This week
You guys, I feel horrible about this but I have hardly made a meal since we have been back from vacation.  I have made a couple but we've been so busy lately.  So I really have nothing to share here in the eating department.  Brian and I were able to go out for lunch the other day just the two of us.  We chose our favorite sushi restaurant =)


 What I'm Reminiscing About
 Florida.  Sigh.  I want to be back there in the beautiful weather looking at Palm Trees and going to Disney World every.single.day!  ;) 
What I'm Loving
It really doesn't take much to make me happy or get me excited.  When we were in Florida I went to IKEA (for the first time ever I might add).  I had been looking for a tiered stand for my kitchen and I finally found one.


I'm definitely excited to decorate this for each season =)

What We've Been Up To
We had Emma's Christmas concert at school the other night, and it was so cute!  They sang some really cute songs.  I took a couple of pictures before we left and let me find a corner and sit and cry!  My little girl looks sooooo grown up it's not even funny.


I want to know where my baby went! 

What I'm Dreading
Plain and simple.  Taking down all of my Christmas decorations.  Ugh.  I feel like I haven't had them up long enough.  I'm totally thinking of leaving them up until the middle of January so I can enjoy them more =)
I did a post all about my Christmas decorations, you find that post here.


I think my tree this year is my favorite so far =)

What I'm Working On
I'm not really sure.  I do need to get on the ball and order a new 2017 planner.  Maybe I'll work on that today ;) 

What I'm Excited About
 Christmas!  I cannot wait for this weekend.  We have lots to do to get ready, but I'm excited for it.  I have lots to wrap still, and the girls and I still have some baking to do.  The girls both love to help in the kitchen, so the next couple of evenings after work I plan on making some cookies and a few other goodies for some neighbors.  Friday night we are going to grab some cocoa and go for a ride to look at Christmas lights.  We haven't had an opportunity to do this until this week.  So we are all looking forward to it!

What I'm Watching/Reading
I need to get caught up on, This is Us.  I'm behind a couple of weeks, but I absolutely love this show!  If you aren't watching it...you must!!  The last book I read was the new Chip & Joanna Gaines book and it was great!  Highly recommend it!!  And speaking of books...soon I will have an exciting announcement...probably Friday so be looking for that! =)

What I'm Listening to
Always this time of the year...





I am also LOVING Alan Jackson's Christmas Album as well.
My absolute favorite Christmas song...
 I just LOVE this song!  

What I'm wearing
Lots of dress pants and cardigans to work and as soon as I get home...yoga pants or leggings and sweatshirts! ha!  

What I'm This Weekend
Hmmm...well let's see.  Celebrating Christmas!!!! =)

What I'm Looking forward To Next Month
A new year.  2016 treated my family pretty well, and I hope that 2017 is just as good!
What's my Favorite memory from 2016
I would have to say our entire trip to Disney.  I still have some recapping to do, and it's been a bit hard because I've wanted to get Christmas stuff on here too.  So be on the look out for the last of my trip recap next week!!


I hope you all have a GREAT Wednesday!! =)