Holiday Ornament Exchange {Reveal}

Happy Tuesday Friends!  I have two posts up today.  I could have combined them together, but I felt they each needed their own separate post, so be sure to check out the other one HERE, it's another recap of our Disney vacation =)  So back a month or so ago, Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me announced a fun Christmas Ornament swap.  I was all over this!  Christmas and Ornaments what could be better?!  

So I was paired with Desiree from the Macke Monologues!  I was really excited because we have been paired together before, and I just love Desiree =)  So I didn't get any pictures of the ornament that I sent her because to be honest I looked and looked for something special to send her and I couldn't find just the right ornament.  So I went to the next best thing, Etsy, and ordered her a Snowman ornament with the Kansas City Royals theme.  She and her family are big KC Royals fans...and as much as it really pained me not to be buying Red Sox stuff...I knew she would like it ;) So make sure you check out Desiree's blog to see what I sent her.  

Desirees package arrived at the house and it was wrapped so nicely!





I wanted to take pictures as I was unwrapping it but I had a 3 year old and a 9 year old standing over me like what was inside was theirs and they kept asking me "what is it?  what is it??"  I knew I should have waited until they went to bed to open it! ha ha =)

The ornament Desiree sent me is absolutely beautiful!  And I was seriously sooo excited when I saw what it was!


She knows my love of Disney runs deep...very deep and I have never been to Disneyland before in California so this was an absolute perfect choice!! I am absolutely in love with it =) 
So it didn't stop there.  I honestly cried when I opened the package because Desiree went wayyy beyond just an ornament and I wasn't expecting this last thing at all.



When I saw this box I immediately knew what it was!!


I collect these Starbucks mugs from all over, and was ecstatic to get this one!  Yes, I cried!  Desiree, you went way above what you needed to do.


Thank you Thank you Thank you Desiree for everything!  I will forever cherish the Disneyland ornament and everytime I have coffee in my mug I will think of you!  You did amazing on this swap and way more than you needed/should have!   

Thank you to all the hostess in this swap for hosting!

And lastly, speaking of ornaments, Myself, Beth, Justine, Stephanie and Heather are hosting a Christmas Ornament Show & Tell, so grab our graphic and linkup with us on Tuesday, December 20th and show us all your favorite Christmas Ornaments =)  


Linking up today with the ladies of Tuesday Talk =)



Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 
 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram