HELLO Monday!!

Hello!  I am back from vacation!!  It seems like I haven't blogged in forever, and well that is partly true.  It's been almost two weeks!  We had an amazing vacation, and I am going to be recapping it this week.  I had planned on posting more while we were away, but I really didn't have much time at all.  And I hope these posts this week won't bore you all, so bare with me.  And feel free to linkup today with me! =)


We left bright and early 6am-ish on Friday November 25th.  We were all up super early and ready to hit the road since we were driving.  


We really were not sure how far we were going to drive the first day.  Basically we wanted to just drive until we were too tired to go any further.  

The girls were amazing on the first day.  Well they actually were the entire trip.  They watched lots of movies, Emma did most all her homework from school and they colored.  Oh and took naps too ;) 



We went through, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York and then lastly Pennsylvania before we decided to call it a night.  We had dinner at the Cracker Barrel which is a big favorite of ours =)

The next morning again started bright and early.  Around 7ish.  We hit the road and again, the girls were great!  

We drove from Pennsylvania, to Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina and lastly we stopped the night in South Carolina.   We stopped at a gas station in Virginia and Brian was like a kid in a candy store when he found these!


He loves Krispy Kreme donuts!  And we don't have any anywhere near where we live. 

We got to South Carolina around 7ish at night.  We had dinner at some fast food place and then called it a night.
The next morning the girls didn't want to get out of bed and I really can't say I blamed them!



Emma spent the night with my parents in their room, and Alyx shared a king size bed with Brian and I.  She looked so little in that big bed!

So Sunday morning we were up and on the road again fairly early.  I think we left South Carolina around 9 or so.  We had a really short drive on Sunday compared to the other 2 days.  Just two states to get through, Georgia and then Florida!!


We stopped at the same rest area we stopped at the last time we drove with the girls and I took a picture of them in front of the same palm tree =)


They've both have grown soo much!

We got to our Resort around 3ish.  We stayed at The Marriott Cypress Harbour.  It is absolutely beautiful there.  
And look who found us ;)


Patch =)  He even brought along a suitcase! ha! =)
I even brought along a Christmas Tree to set up in our Condo.  The girls loved it!

Monday 11/28, was our first official full day in Florida.  My morning was spent sitting out on our patio area drinking coffee and enjoying the absolute beautiful weather.


This was my favorite spot the entire time we were there.  I had asked for a view of a lake rather than the busy pool area and it was so peaceful and beautiful.

We spent our first morning walking around and getting to know our way around the resort.




I would recommend this resort to anyone!  I was worried because we had loved the last place we stayed, but we loved this one even more =)

That night we took the girls to Disney Springs, formally Downtown Disney, for dinner at The Rainforest Cafe.


Alyx loved it at first, but quickly became scared when the rain shower occurred there =)  But I think she still enjoyed herself.  As we were leaving I saw a sign for Santa and the wait was only 10 minutes!


Alyx talked and talked and talked his ear off.  She wasn't the least bit scared of him at all =)  When we got back to the resort Emma hit up the swimming pool!


This kid is a fish!  She could live in the water.  
So i'm going to conclude this for now.  The next few days were spent at the Disney Parks and i'll post about those tomorrow!!  

I hope you all have had a great couple of weeks and have an amazing Monday! 
Link up your Monday post below =)