hello Monday *Holiday Home Tour*

Happy Monday!  Can you believe this is the last Monday before Christmas!  December has completely flown right by. We have lots of Christmas activities this week, including Emma's Christmas concert at school tonight.  They always do such a good job, and I am so looking forward to watching her this evening.  Be sure to link up your Monday post below =)


I absolutely love getting to look inside of peoples homes and seeing how they are decorated.  Even more so at Christmastime!  When we were on vacation there were a couple of linkups showing off your homes decorated for Christmas and I am finally getting around to posting mine today.  Now, my camera skills need some mad help, and I couldn't decide if I liked the pictures better during the day or in the evening, so you are getting a mix of both ;)

Our house is pretty simply decorated on the outside. 



Again, my photo skills need some serious help! ha! 


I love our tree.  And at night I think it's even more pretty.



One of my favorite decorations is my Willow Angel Nativity set.  I've had it about 15 years and it's one of my favorite things to put out.





I got the creche on sale last year for about $10.00 when a local Hallmark store went out of business.  I was so excited to put it out this year =)


You'll notice a lot of these trucks/cars with trees on them.  I may be #obsessed with them.


I love this little string art Christmas tree.


I always hang our Christmas cards in the living room around the door frame going into our kitchen.  I absolutely love getting Christmas cards in the mail.  It's probably my favorite thing every day to go to the mailbox! ha!


Emma made this hand print wreath when she was in pre-k.  They made it on cloth and I immediately framed it when she brought it home.  I love looking at this every year.


The girls footprints turned into reindeer.  We made these in 2013.


We went to Santas Village in New Hampshire in 2014 and had this made.  

My mantle is probably one of my favorites to decorate.  And every year it's pretty much the same.



My mother in law ordered me the Reindeer and I think they add the perfect touch! 

Now onto the kitchen.
This is the first year I have had a Christmas tree in the kitchen, and while it's not decorated beautifully, I kind of like it!


The girls hung the candy canes from it =)


I love this tiered stand.  I got it at IKEA, and decorated it when pine cones, a little bird, some green grass, holly and then I found these gold lights at target and added those to it.


I have lots of these little signs throughout the house.  And they were so cheap to make.  I printed them off Pinterest and then got the black frames at the Dollar Tree. So easy and cheap to make!



I love this Santa Scentsy burner =)


Over my sink is a wooden ice skate my uncle made and I got these cute Holiday succulents at Lowes.

I love my coffee station =)


Give me all the red trucks!  
I'm going to hate packing this away after the Holidays.

The girls have a white tree in their room.  Next year I will probably have to make sure they both have their own tree =)


Their tree is fun to decorate because it's so colorful.  

So there you have a peak into my Christmas decor =) 

Tomorrow myself, Beth, Justine, Stephanie and Heather are hosting an ornament show and tell.  Show us some of your favorite ornaments and tell us why they are your favorites =)  Grab our graphic and link up tomorrow!
 


Have a great Monday Friends.
Linking up my Holiday Home Tour with the following ladies =)