Christmas Ornament Show and Tell {2016}

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.  I love pretty much everything about it, and my most favorite part of all of my decorations is my Christmas tree.  I've been collecting ornaments basically forever and each time I hang one on the tree I always think back to years past.  So today we are hosting a Christmas Ornament Show and Tell. Join myself, Beth, Justine, Stephanie and Heather and show us your favorite Christmas ornaments =)


I really could have taken pictures of every.single.ornament and bored you to death by telling you when I got it and why I love it, but I spare you the hundereds of oranments and show you just my favorites =)


If you've read my blog long enough you know my love of the vintage red truck with a christmas tree on the back.  So when I found this particular ornament at a kiosk in the mall a couple of weeks ago I fell in love =)


It's just perfect!!  My mother in law also gave me a red truck ornament a few years ago and it's definatley one of my favs as well.


I love the homemade ornaments that Emma has made at school, and they will forever be on my tree.  Even when she moves out I don't think these are ones that I will pass down to her ;)



I love the finger snowmen that she made when she was only 5 =)

Last year at Alyx's Daycare they made salt dough hand print ornaments.  


Her hand was so little compared to now!  

The night that Brian and I got engaged back in December of 2005, I bought an ornament at Rockefeller Center, in NYC to always remember our trip and engagement there.


I love the personalized ornaments, and I usually try to get one every year.  



We got this particular ornament the year we became a family of 4 =)  In 2013.

My mom doesn't do much of a tree anymore so when I asked her this year if I could have some of my ornaments from when I was a kid I was so excited when she told me to take whatever.


This was my baby's first Christmas, 1982 =)  


My parents also bought their first house in 1982, and I was able to take this one as well.

When Brian and I bought our house, I of course bought and ornament to commemorate it.


When we went on our Honeymoon to where else but Disney World, I had to get this ornament =)


I may cry if this ever breaks! 

My dad's side of the family is Swedish, and I love these Swedish ornaments.  


They are both older than I am!

Whenever we vacation somewhere we try to get an ornament.  This year we got this Minnie Mouse ornament.  When you pull the string the legs and arms move.


I could go on and on with all my ornaments, but now it's your turn!  Join us and link up below and tell us about some of your favorites.  I can't wait to see what you all share =)
Have a great Day!!!