hello Monday...let's talk

Happy Monday Friends!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  We had a busy, but good weekend.  Saturday was Alyx's 3rd Birthday!  Seriously can you believe she is 3 years old already?  It's so crazy how time flies by.  Tomorrow's post will be all about her party we had.  Today I am joining Andrea and Erika for, let's talk =)

Today we are chatting about Recipes!

One of my most favorite things to make this time of the year is soft molasses cookies.  They are so good, and really easy to make.


I shared the recipe for these in this post, click HERE to find it.  They are simple to make, and I tend to only make them in the fall/winter.  They are a christmassey type cookie in my book ;)

Heather and I have a recipe club that we host once a month.  We have shared some yummy recipes and the last one I shared is this chicken pot pie recipe.


You can find the recipe HERE for it.  It's an easy meal and you can even make 2 and freeze one, and it will be ready for you on a busy night where there isn't much time to make dinner =)  And if you are interested in joining our recipe club, we linkup every 3rd Wednesday of every month.  Any recipe, anything goes!  Make sure to grab our graphic!


The last recipe I wanted to share with you is this Apple Fritter bread.  Seriously, it's so good!  And it's a great fall/winter bread to make =)


You can find the recipe I used HERE =)

I hope you all have a great Monday!! 
Be sure to link up your Monday post below =)