Happy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!! 
Can you believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving?!?!  Crazy!  I cannot believe how fast the month of November has gone by.  I just have a short post today =)
 
Emma has been super busy with swimming after school.  She has been having a hard time with the diving aspect of it.  Like a really hard time.  But they have been working with her one on one and it's getting a lot better than it was.  She still has some practice to do, but I'm proud of how far she has come since she started.
 
 

Yesterday we woke up to our first snow fall of the season.  Yay.  Can you sense the sarcasm here?  ha!  It wasn't much, just a dusting, but Alyx was alllll about it!  She was so excited about it =)
 

 
Yesterday I spent the day packing snacks and getting the girls new DVD players hooked up in the car for our drive.  2 more days!
 
 
We do leave on Friday, but we won't get to Florida until Sunday.  To say we are excited is an understatement!  We cannot wait =)  All of us =)
 
After today I probably won't be posting every single day, but I certainly will when I am able to.  I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving with your family and or friends!!!