Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends =)  I hope you guys have had a great week.  We have around here.  Busy but good!  Today I am linking up of course with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!
 Emma woke up the other day not feeling the best.  Just a cold, but it's kind of kicking her butt a bit.  She got all ready for school and I surprised her with a trip to Tim Hortons for breakfast before school.


A muffin and a hot cocoa.  Perfect for a super chilly morning.

Alyx has been crazy this week!  Maybe she's just excited for Disney?? =)


That's the best smile I could get ;) 

Speaking of Alyx.  We took her to her 3 year well child check yesterday.  She did really well and is growing right on target.


She wasn't due for any shots...but she did have the flu shot.  And she seriously just layed there and didn't make a peep.  I was pretty proud of her!

I got us completely packed for our trip the other night.  Minus all our bathroom stuff.  





I never ever get packed this early.  However with Thanksgiving next week and me working all this weekend, I knew I should probably get it done.  So I did and it felt so awesome!  Maybe I should always pack this early for a trip =)


And lastly, yesterday was world prematurity day.  


It still amazes me every day that Emma was born so early and was so tiny.  But she amazes me every single day how far she came.  

I hope you all have a great weekend!!  I'll see you back here Monday!!  

 Lastly today, Linking up with Karli and Amy =)
 
 
 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)
 
 
 
  And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)