Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!  I've been missing pretty much all week from the blogging world, but today I am back.  We had a rough week, but we are making it through, and I am back to join Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!

I want to start off by thanking everyone for their sweet comments on my post Tuesday.  Emma has had a super rough week.  We woke up Tuesday having to break the news to her that a friend of hers and her family were killed in a horrific house fire just down the street from us.  This is nothing I ever wish on parents to have to break to their kids.  It's absolutely heart breaking.  We gave Emma the option to stay home on Tuesday or go to School.  She opted for school which I thought was the best idea.  They had a lot of support on hand for the kiddos.  Wednesday Emma's class made cards to send to our Fire Department.  This hit home even more for Emma because my brother in law, her uncle was the firefighter/paramedic that found her friend and did everything he could do to help her.  Unfortunately it was beyond anything he could do.  So the class made cards, and Emma asked if she could specifically write hers to her uncle.  

When I pulled this out of her backpack, because she asked to give it to him in person rather than mail it with the others, my heart broke.  But I was also so proud of my little girl for choosing to make one for her uncle.  She has a heart of gold this one =)

So Chick-fil-A finally opened and we've been once or twice or maybe even three times now ;)



Alyx loves it to say the least!! =)

We are starting to get ready for our upcoming vacation!  We are driving and my parents are going with us.  My mom was gracious enough to let us take her vehicle because it's bigger than mine, and she and my dad are going to take my car.  
So Tuesday evening I cleaned my car to the point where it looks brand new =)


Maybe if I never let the girls ride in it again it would always look brand new.  I can't tell you how many pieces of french fries I found and just how many sippy cups I found.  Whoops! ha! =)

So my blog friend, Heather, just reopened her Etsy shop and you have to check it out!  I ordered this new decal for my fake yeti.


I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.  The purple glitter was a surprise and I couldn't be more happier with it.  Definitely check out her shop, she has some great stuff!! 

Have you been to Starbucks yet this week?  If not you are missing out on these...




The new Christmas cups are in!  And there are sooo many different ones.  There honestly isn't one that I don't like.  Job well done Starbucks!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend!  I'll be back to my normal blogging next week =)

 Lastly today, Linking up with Karli and Amy =)
 

 


 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)
 
 


  And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)