Tuesday Talk

Hello Friends!  Happy Tuesday =)

We've been pretty busy around here lately.  Emma has really taken to the swim team, and is having a blast.  It keeps us really crazy busy though.  She has practice 4 times a week. But she's happy and loves it and I guess that's all that really matters.  I'm sad about everything that went on with basketball, but so so glad that she has found something that she seems to love equally.  Thank you for all your comments the other day about her not playing basketball.  I found when someone is mean and ignorant to my girls, this momma doesn't take it lightly.  I always knew kids could be ignorant to other kids, but I never expected it to come from an adult.  But we're moving on =)

So last night we had swim.  They had previously been practicing at our local YMCA, but now she is practicing at the high school.  And i'm thankful for that because the Y was sooooo hot.  Like as soon as you walked in there you wanted to die. Haha  The high school is much more bearable.




It's so fun watching her swim.  When I grew up we didn't have a pool in our town so there was no swim team.  So to look around at all the kids that are on the swim team and the banners in the pool area of all the swim meets that the schools have won is pretty neat.  =)

I didn't get this post done last night, so I get to add a picture from this morning.  It's Red Ribbon week at Emma's school.  Everyday is a different theme.  Yesterday was wear red.  Today was pajama day.  Emma of course couldn't wait to wear pj's to school!


She wore a nightgown and leggings.  When I dropped her off a bit ago, she said "Are you positive today is pj day?  Because i'm going to be embarrassed if i'm the only one in pajamas!" Ha!  But then we noticed teachers going in with pj's on, so all was good =)

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  I'm off today and running errands for Alyx's 3rd birthday.  Can you believe it?!  She is going to be 3 in 11 days!  Time goes by all too fast. 

Have a great day!!

Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk


Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 
 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram