Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday Friends!  So last week I decided I was going to take the girls out and take some photos of them.  It's been an entire year since I did any photos of them together, and it was long over due.  In my head I envisioned them doing whatever I asked them to do and it going just perfect.  Ha!  Boy was I wrong.  Alyx was in the mood to just run around like a crazy kid and Emma just wanted to go home.  Fun times for sure!  When I got home I was very surprised that I actually got some decent ones of the two of them =)










My photography skills are far from perfection, but I'm so glad I was able to get a few good ones.  I find the older they get the harder they are to photograph! ha! =)

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!  See you back here tomorrow =)

Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 
 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram