hello Monday...Mug Love Exchange

Happy Monday Friends =)  Back at the beginning of September, Stephanie and Beth announced a Mug Love Exchange.  There was no twisting my arm to sign up for this!  My love of coffee runs very deep and the thought of a new coffee mug made me giddy =)
I was paired with Lizzie from This Happy Life.  If you haven't visited her blog before, you must.  She has an adorable family and I have so enjoyed reading her blog.  And it's fun getting to know someone better =)
I was so excited when I got home from work after a very long day to find a package on the kitchen table!




 And how fun and exciting to see there wasn't just a mug inside =)

Lizzie hit this mug exchange spot on!!


The mug she chose for me is absolutely perfect!  It's a mug that I will use all fall season.  It has a big handle which I love and the colors of the fall trees on it are so pretty =)
She also sent along a Pumpkin Pie candle which smells delish, and a few Ghiradelli pumpkin chocolates.  And they are to die for =)


Thank you again Lizzie!  You did a great job with this exchange and I love it!!  I don't have pictures of what I sent to Lizzie, but you can find out by checking out her blog =)

I hope you all have a great Monday! 
Feel free to grab the graphic and link up!