Friday Favorites

Hi Friends =)  Happy Happy Fridayyyy!  I'm linking up as always today with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!

This week has been filled with swim.  Some more swim, and add in some more swim in there.


I'm so thankful that practice is early enough that we are home at 5:00 and have the rest of the evening to get stuff down around the house.  And Emma is absolute *loving* this new sport =)

One day this week Brian and I took Alyx out to lunch with us.  One of her favorite places is Chilis.  


This girl can't get enough of chips & salsa!  Loves them!

Today is Superhero day at Emma's school.  When I asked her what she wanted to dress up like she asked if a police officer was considered a superhero.  And I told her of course it is!!


I found an old shirt of Brian's and we made it work.  I went to the Dollar Tree and found plastic handcuffs and a badge.  It came out pretty good =)

The leaves are starting to drop off the trees here.  And they were really pretty yesterday when I went out for a walk with Alyx.


I'm soaking it all in because soon it will be snow.

It was red ribbon week at school, and Tuesday was pajama day.  


I wish we had pajama day at work!  Emma said she was super comfy all day at school =)

It's our weekend off from work, and we don't have a ton of plans.  Which is awesome!!  Emma and Brian are going to camp this afternoon for the night and will be back tomorrow at some point.  Alyx and I are planning on having dinner out tonight and then home to watch a movie.  I hope you all haev a great Friday and an awesome weekend!!


I will be back on Monday, and be sure to grab my graphic and linkup!


 Lastly today, Linking up with Karli and Amy =)
 
 
 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)
 
 
 And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)