Friday Favorites

Hello Friends!  And Happy Friday!!  
I am linking up with the fabulous Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!
 
Thank you to everyone that linked up with Heather and I for our monthly recipe club =)  Again, you guys shared some awesome recipes with us and I just love this link up =)  You can find my post for my recipe HERE.






If you want to join us next month, grab our graphic and link up on Wednesday November 16th!  Any recipe goes =)


After some very unfortunate events that took place this past week over basketball, Emma is sadly not playing this year.  All the details I'll spare you of but I will say I can't believe how cruel adults can be to 10 year olds.  My heart broke this week for Emma, and this mama bear came out.  In the end she's not playing basketball but thankfully she decided she is giving the swim team a try and I can't begin to tell you all how much she loves it!  







She's been on the team a week, and has already advanced to the next level.  I am very excited to watch her progress and compete this season =)

I am finally getting in a groove of different school lunches for Emma. And I absolutely love these lunchbox containers.







You can find the containers HERE.  I highly recommend them.
 
 Alyx and I had errands to run the other day, and she wanted a picture with our pumpkins before we left =)

 
Such a goofy grin! =)

On our way home from running errands I couldn't help but admire the changing colors on the trees.





Such a beautiful time of the year for sure =)

Emma's 5th Grade photos came in and I love how they came out!!



They gave us a CD with the picture and all sorts of backgrounds, and this one was my favorite =)
She is growing up all too fast!

We have no plans for this weekend since it's our weekend to work, but we will make the best of it!  I hope you all have a great Friday and amazing weekend!!  See you back here on Monday.  Linkup with my hello Monday if you wish =)




Lastly today, Linking up with Karli and Amy =)
 
 


 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)
 
 


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)