Friday Favorites

Hello Friends!  And Happy Friday!!  

I am linking up with the fabulous Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!

A couple of weeks ago I hosted an online Thirty-One party with my blog buddy Justine =)  Yesterday all of the orders came in and I was so excited to dive into the boxes and see what was inside =)



I loved going through everyone's orders to see what they ordered.  They all got some great stuff!
Here is what I got.


I love it all =)  The cross necklace and the small pink purse were party of the "mystery bundle" I ordered, and they are both so cute.  Thank you again Justine for all you did for this party!!
The other day our dryer broke.  Rather than spend the money to have someone come out to the house and fix it, mind you it was almost 12 years old, we opted to just buy a new one.  Once we got home I was helping Brian move the old one out, and it really made me cringe to see our washer and dryer didn't match.  I know I know...but our washer was also 12 years old and to be honest it was time for new ones.  So Brian called Lowes and had them deliver the washer that matched =)

Now they match =)  And they both do so much more than my old washer and dryer did.  I never thought I would get excited about a new washer and dryer. Ha!
Whitney from Polka-Dotty Place shared a recipe the other day for a turkey done in the crock-pot.  I saw that and thought it was the most genius thing ever!  So the next day I decided to make it.  


It was so easy.  And it was absolutely delicious!  

I took the girls out a few days ago to take some pictures of them.  It has been an entire year since I did photos of them.  And let me tell you....it was a horrible experience! ha!  Alyx was not in the mood to have pictures done, and Emma just wanted to go home. lol  Thankfully somehow I was able to get a few good ones.  


I'll share them all next week sometime, but here is a sneak peak of them =)  


I have a short Friday Favorites this week, but I will be back on Monday with hello Monday so make sure to grab the graphic and linkup!  


Monday I will also be sharing what I received from the Coffee Mug Swap! 

I hope you all have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!!

Linking up with Karli and Amy =)




Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)

  And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)