Fall Polish {Tuesday Talk}

Happy Tuesday =)  I hope everyone has had a good start to the week so far.  So, if you've been reading this little ol' blog of mine for any length of time then you are well aware of my love for nail polish.  If you are new here, well let me introduce myself.  My name is Johannah and I am *addicted* to nail polish. Ha!  Today I thought I would share with you what I believe are the best fall nail polish colors.  

My favorite brands are by far OPI & Essie.  I didn't always wear these brands because let's face it.  They are expensive.  However, ULTA has a huge clearance section and they always always have OPI & Essie polishes on clearance for anywhere from 97cents to $4.99.


Fall/Winter is probably my favorite time of the year to paint my nails.  I love the dark and rich red colors.  Don't get me wrong, a great summery pink in the spring and summer is great, but I love me some dark nails.  


These are my go to fall nail polishes.  And all of them were bought on clearance!  The lighting in my bathroom wasn't that good, so the picture doesn't do the colors justice.  But let's go left to right.

OPI: Thank Glogg It's Friday
OPI: I'm Not Really A Waitress
OPI: I'm In The Moon For Love
OPI: Viking In A Vinter Vonderalnd (my favorite!)
OPI: Center of the You-niverse
OPI: Let Your Love Shine
Sally Hansen: Slick Slate 
Essie: Haute Tub
The one on the very top is ULTA brand, Indigo-go Girl

The only one not pictured, because I couldn't find it that I love is OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark.

There is nothing better than a fresh coat of nail polish!  I have two favorite top coats that I always finish my polish with. 


I think both of these top coats work amazing, but are different.  The Sally Hansen is thick and is a gel coat.  It makes your manicure a bit thicker if that makes sense.  And the Seche Vite isn't as thick.  But I love both and would recommend either!  

If you aren't a nail polish freak like me than this post i'm sure completely bored you to death, but I am hoping you made it to the end of this post so I can remind you to join the Recipe Club tomorrow!!


Heather and I host a monthly recipe club on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.  Any recipe goes! 
I hope you will grab our graphic and join us tomorrow!
Have a great Tuesday!!