A bit about me

Happy Tuesday friends!  

It's been a long long time since I have done an about me post.  2014 to be exact!  And these are totally random things, but maybe you will get to know me a bit better =)

* I am 34 years old.

* I'm an only child.  And never once did I wish I had a sibling growing up.  I was/am very close to my cousins and they all felt like siblings to me.  Plus I had all of my parents attention ;) haha

* I grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone.  The town I grew up in is the town at the end of the Appalacian Trail.  It goes from Springer Mountain in Georgia to Mt Katahdin here in Maine.



* Growing up I was so fortunate to be able to travel all over the country in the summers with my parents and I have never taken it for granted.   

* I only went to college for 1 year for graphic design.  After a year of being there I realized I really had no interest in graphic design after all.  I left college and started applying for jobs.  A police dispatcher sounded like a good idea to me, I applied, was hired and have been doing the same job now for almost 14 years.  It's a tough job, stressful and the hours are absolutely insane, but I am thankful that I have a good job that pays well.

* My husband Brian and I met through work.  I was actually on my way home from work one night and he pulled me over.  I was like "hey I kind of know you!" From that moment on, we talked every day and the rest is history.

* Brian and I have been together since 2005.  We had Emma is 2006, and we were married in 2007. 
I have two daughters.  Emma is 10 (and I'm not sure how in the world she is 10 already) And Alyx is 2.  They are complete opposites.  Emma is so easy going and just goes with the flow.  Alyx wants things her way and throws a fit when things don't go the way she wants them to go.  It's challenging at times with her for sure! ha =)



* I absolutely despise scary movies.  I'm not a huge Halloween fan.  I love the idea of decorating for fall but not really Halloween.  

* I am addicted to coffee.  I could drink it all day everyday.  At home I drink it the same way, but when I am out and about I like trying new flavors 




*I am also obsessed with nail polish. My nails are always painted and nothing makes me happier than getting a new bottle of nail polish =)



* My favorite food is Chinese food.  I honestly think I could eat it every day and never get sick of it.  Like ever.

* I really don't like doing laundry at all.  Okay, I don't mind doing laundry but folding it and putting it all away I struggle with.  


 So there are some completely random facts.  
I hope you all have a great Tuesday!! Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk today =)

Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 
 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram