What's Up Wednesday...On Thursday =)

Hi!  So today I am linking up a day late with with the fabulous Mel, Shaeffer and Shay for, What's up Wednesday =)  I posted yesterday about Noah's Bandaid Project.  You find that post HERE.  So today, Thursday, i'm sharing my What's Up Wednesday on Thursday =)



Heather and I host a monthly recipe club, and I have been trying new recipes that some sweet bloggers shared.  Jessica from Life. Love. Reality shared her pulled pork recipe. Monday I made it.


So easy!  I used a 3lb boneless pork roast, sliced one sweet yellow onion, and then added a 12oz can of Coca Cola.  Put it in the crockport on low for 8 hours.  Then I shredded it and added Sticky Fingers BBQ sauce to it.  Easy and everyone loved it.  Thank you Jessica for sharing this recipe =)  And if you are interested in our Recipe Club, grab our graphic and please join us next month on October 19th! 


 Summer.  I love love fall.  But I do miss our lazy summer evenings and time spent at the pool.



I am LOVING the fall nailpolish colors again.  All summer I've worn pinks,light purples and teals.  Now that Fall is here.  I'm wearing dark polish's again and I love it!


We've been crossing things off our Fall bucket list!  We've been to the pumpkin patch and apple picking!





At this point.  Nothing!  And that is amazing!!!

I am working on refinishing this beauty =)


 I got this old sewing table when Brian's grandmother passed away.  I can't wait for the finished product =)


59 Days! We cannot wait!!!  I'm ready to see some Palm Trees and let's face it, Mickey and Minnie ;)

All over blogland people have been talking about the new show on NBC, This is Us.


I watched it the other day, only one episode had aired so far, and Oh. My. Goodness!  If you haven't watched it, you must!  I went from laughing, to crying, and then laughing again, and then bawling.  It's an amazing show and an amazingly talented cast.  You must watch!!


My current playlist.

That is still to be determined.  But Brian and I both have the weekend off!  I'm sure it will involve something outside as long as it's nice out =)

More fall related stuff!  Getting the girls Halloween costumes, and enjoying this time of the year with them =)

Not a whole lot.  It's been crazy busy around here, and sports season is starting very soon and then we will be even more busy!!

Bonus questions: Favorite Fall Recipe. 
 Last week for the Recipe Club I shared my pumpkin bread recipe.  It's good!!  If you haven't made it yet, you must!!



And here is the recipe for you =)


It's delish!  

I hope you all have a great Thursday!!  See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites =)