Hello Monday

Happy Monday!!   I hope you all had a great weekend!  Ours was a crazy busy one!  Let's recap a bit!



 We had our towns fall festival this weekend, Riverfest.  Friday evening we spent at our town park.  Brian's family is big into the Knight of Columbus and they had a cart set up selling baked potatoes with any topping you can imagine.  So Friday night, Emma spent most of her time in there helping them.


She had so much fun!  And she already can't wait to do it again next year.  So I don't have hardly any pictures from this weekend at the festival, because it was my weekend to work so the girls spent the days with my in-laws at the park.

So last week I shared our Fall 2016 Bucket List.  We were able to cross something off it the other day!


The girls and I went to a pumpkin patch!  Unfortunately Brian had to work, and sometimes our schedules don't mesh all that great and we have to do things without each other.  But the girls still had a lot of fun picking out pumpkins =)





This pumpkin patch will definitely be on our bucket list again next year.  All of the pumpkins, no matter the size were all $1.00 a piece.  We got about 8 of them =)   So much fun.
Next up is some apple picking this week! 

I hope you all have a great Monday!!  Link up below =)