Friday Favorites

Well Hello!  And Happy Friday =)  Is anyone else as excited as I am that the weekend is almost here?!? =) I just need to get through this 16 hour shift at work and then I have the weekend off.  Yes 16 hours.  It's long, but I am very thankful for a good job that I enjoy.  Anyway...it's Friday and I am linking up with the fabulous Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!
 
We've had a really great week and there is so much about this week that I have loved.  One of them bringing the girls to the store to pick out band-aids for Noah's Bandaid project.  If you missed that post, you can read it HERE.

The girls loved picking out band-aids to send.





If you click on Noah's Bandaid Project it will direct you to their website where it will show you how you too can help =)


We loved Apple picking this week!  And so fun to be able to cross it off our Fall Bucket list =)


And we actually were able to get a family photo in =)  

Back a month or so ago, I along with a bunch of people I work with did a pre-taping of a local Nite Show.  It's kind of like a David Letterman type show.  The other night was the final taping of it.  I was able to bring Emma with me and it was really fun to see how TV shows all come together.  She loved that she was actually on TV, and she was also able to see what backstages look like.  After we left there I wanted to quickly stop at TJ Maxx to pick something up.  While we were in there Emma was looking at their blankets they had hanging up.  She must have asked me a dozen times if she could get one.  And a dozen times I said "No, not tonight." We walked a couple aisles over and a lady came around the corner with money in her hand.  She looked at me and said "Ma'am, I would really like to buy a blanket for your daughter".  I was speechless.  I immediately told her no that she didn't need to do that, but she insisted.  She said she was in line at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago and the man in front of her bought her groceries.  She said that this was the first opportunity that she felt she needed to pay it forward to someone else.  I wanted to cry.  This lady was the sweetest, nicest most kind person I have met in a long time.  She took Emma and they picked out a blanket.  And then she paid for it.  I asked her if I could take their photo and she was a bit embarrassed but she agreed =) 


There was even change left over after purchasing this blanket, and I told Emma to give the lady the change back, and she wouldn't take it.  So to whoever you are, because I never did ask your name...THANK YOU!  You not only made my night, but you made Emma's night!!! <3

I participated in a Blog Mug swap that Stephanie and Beth co-hosted together.  Is there anything better than getting paired up for a blog swap with someone and receiving a package from them?!? =)


My package from my partner arrived the other day, and I can't wait to show you all what was inside!  But you will have to wait until October 10th for the reveal =)

The other night after dinner I made an apple crisp for desert.  Using our fresh apples we had just picked the day before of course =)  I also made a small one and sent Emma across the street to our elderly neighbors house with it.


She was so thankful for it.  The girls just love her to pieces and she loves them just as much =)

If you love Thirty-One bags, and are looking to buy one or host a party, Justine at Full Hands Full Heart is your go to girl!  We just closed on my party the other day, and I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing Justine is to work with.  If I had any questions at all, I would text her and she would get right back to me with an answer.  I was worried I wouldn't have much for sales, but I did pretty well.  So thank you for everything Justine!!! =)

And lastly, I hope you all have a great Friday and an amazing weekend!!!  I'll see you back here Monday, and feel free to linkup Monday with hello Monday =)
 
 Linking up with Karli and Amy =)


Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)
 

 


 And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)