Friday Favorites

Happy Happy Friday! =)  As always, I am linking up with the fabulous Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!
The other day Brian and I were in line at Dunkin Donuts for coffee and we were surprised by the person in front of us paying for our coffee =)

  
Definitely made my day!  We paid for the people behind us =)

Emma got a haircut yesterday, and I think it looks sooo good on her!

{BEFORE}

{AFTER}

This is definitely the shortest her hair has been since she was probably 3 years old.   And it's so much healthier looking now =)

Heather and I's recipe club this week was a big success!  You guys rocked and shared some amazing yummy recipes =)
If you missed my post, you can find it HERE.  I shared my pumpkin bread recipe. 
 
 
Heather shared her 15 minute chicken fajitas, and I actually made them that same day!  They were delicious and will defiantely be on our dinner roatation.


You can find her recipe for them by clicking HERE.

If you want to join us next month for our recipe club, grab our graphic and link up with us on Wednesday October 19th =)


Speaking of recipes!  Look what came in the mail on Wednesday!


I looked all through it with my first PSL of the season while waiting to pick Emma up at school yesterday.  I can't wait to make some of these recipes!!

Yesterday I shared our Fall bucket list.  I can't wait to start checking things off this.





You can read the post about it HERE.


I hope you all have a great Friday and a great weekend!  I'll be back on Monday, and feel free to linkup Monday with my hello Monday post =)





Linking up today with  Karli and Amy =)
 
 
 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)
 
 


  And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)