Friday Favorites

Good Morning!  And Happy Happy Friday! =)  As always, I am linking up with the fabulous Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites!

The days are back when Emma is in school, and on my days off Alyx and I have a little one on one time.  We usually run errands and of course sometimes do a bit of shopping.  So the other day, we got Emma off to school and Alyx and I went into town to do some shopping.  I hadn't been to Hobby Lobby in f-o-r-e-v-e-r, so that was our first stop, and this is what we found.


September 7th and they had ALL of their Christmas decorations out.  Hobby Lobby, I love you, but it's only the beginning of September...way too early in my opinion.  Alyx thought it was the BEST thing ever though =)

And then this happened.


Alyx took a fall in our kitchen, and hit her head right on the corner of the door casing in our kitchen.  She instantly got a huge egg on her forehead and I was worried about a concussion so we went to the doctor.  Thankfully she was/is ok.  Yesterday though she didn't look much better.


It's still soo soo swollen.  My poor baby =(  But at least she is ok!!!

When Emma got home from school she was really concerned when she saw her.  Alyx was taking a nap, so Emma went in and layed with her until she woke up.





These two.  Emma is like a second mother to Alyx, and Alyx loves her more than I ever imagined.  

We were helping clean out Brian's grandmothers house the other evening, and I came across this super old sewing machine table.  I instantly fell in love with it.  After asking if anyone in the family had wanted it, nobody did.  I was super excited to be able to get this.


The top flips open, and that's where the sewing machine was kept.  But there is no machine in this one.  I cannot wait to refinish it.  I have lots of ideas in my head and after looking at pinterest, this is one idea I love.


It's a little bit different than the one I have, but it's similar.  I can't wait to get started on it!

The other night Alyx, and my nephew Kaden were driving around in my inlaws drivweay in this little car/buggy.  


Oh my gosh they were too cute!  Until Alyx started screaming for Kaden to get out! haha =)

Don't forget Monday to linkup with my Hello Monday and grab the graphic =)


I hope you all have a great Friday and an amazing weekend!!!

Linking up with Karli and Amy =)


  Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)


  And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)