Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday my Friends!  In my crazy line of work today is actually my Friday and Wednesday and Thursday are my Saturday and Sunday =)  So I am in deed glad to see Tuesday here so I have the next couple of days off. 
Thank you to everyone who linked up yesterday for my hello Monday post!  It's fun getting to read new blogs.  I have a new graphic for my Hello Monday, so be sure to grab it!


And also, thank you to Emily from Simply A Rough Draft for her Meet & Greet blog post yesterday on me =)  It was fun answering all of Emily's questions.  If you missed the post you can find it HERE =)

So have any of you caught the new show on Hallmark, Chesapeake Shores?  Oh my goodness, I am in *love* with it!!


The cast is great, the setting is incredible, and I love love love that I can sit down and watch it with my 9 year old!  She has really enjoyed it so far too, and since it's a Hallmark show, I don't have to worry about the content of it.  It's on Sunday evenings if you're interested ;)

 We have 8 days left of summer vacation and then school starts back up.  I can't believe how fast this summer went by.  I am by far not ready for winter to make it's arrival. But at least we will be able to enjoy fall first =)

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  See you back here tomorrow =)
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk


Beth at Our Pretty Little Girls | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 
Liz at Chasin’ Mason | Pinterest | Facebook | InstagramJessica at Sweet Little Ones | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Ruthie at Rear. Release. Regroup. | Pinterest | Facebook | InstagramStephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | InstagramJustine at Full Hands, Full Heart
Sarah at Abiding In Grace | Pinterest | Facebook | InstagramBecky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | InstagramLaura at Life Is Beautiful | Pinterest | Facebook | InstagramChristina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Meghan at The Adventure Starts Here | Pinterest | Facebook | InstagramTina at Go Big or Go Home | Pinterest | Facebook | InstagramWhitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram