Tuesday Talk {Randoms}

Good Morning, Friends =)  Happy Tuesday!!  How about a bunch of complete randomness today?  That's what I have for you today, a little bit of everything =)

First off today, thank you to everyone who linked up their Monday posts with me yesterday!  If you want to link up next Monday, grab the graphic and link up =)


Back a few months ago, Justine at Full Hands Full Heart posted about her hand held vacuum she bought.  A shark, and I was in desperate need of one.  I loved her review on it so much that I went out and bought one

This little thing is magical.  When you have 2 kids, a dog, 2 cats and a husband (ha!) this becomes a life saver.  With all the different attachments it's great!  I highly recommend it!

With the weather being so hot here lately, and Alyx still in diapers (i'm certain this kid is going to go to school wearing a diaper, zero interest now in potty training) we've had our fair share of diaper rashes.  I was introduced to Dr Smiths Diaper ointment a few months ago by a PA. 

It's great stuff!  I recently ordered the spray, because it's much easier obviously than the cream and it works just as good.  It starts working super fast.  You can find it HERE.

On a completely other note, have any of you seen the previews for the new series on Hallmark, Chesapeake Shores?  It looks like it going to be soo soo good!


It starts this coming Sunday, the 14th.  I really can't wait to watch it =)

Here is your friendly reminder of Heather and I's recipe club!


Join us next Wednesday, September 17th and link up one of your favorite recipes!  =)

So there you have my very randomness for today!  
Have a great day!!
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk today =)
 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram