Tuesday Talk {ipsy review}

Hi!  And happy Tuesday Friends =)  Thank you for all your thoughts yesterday when I was a tad bit under the weather.  There is nothing worse than a darn summer cold.  Thankfully I am feeling quite a bit better today. 

I received my 4th ipsy bag in the mail the other day, so today I am showing off my goodies.
 
 
I love all the bags, and I thought this months was cute.
 
 

 
So here is what was in this months bag!
 
 
Nail polish!  =)  This photo doesn't show off just how pretty this color is.  It's a very light pink.  Can't wait to try it.
 
 
This stuff is great!  I used it this morning and I really liked it.  Mask, Moisturizer and primer in one =)
 
 
You can't go wrong with a sponge!  These sponges are great!
 
 
Tarte lip crème.  While this is cool to get...i'm not a fan of lipsticks.  I hardly ever every wear them.  Emma will love getting this passed on to her ;)
 

And lastly a hair smoothing crème.  This was definitely a fun bag to get =)

So far I have enjoyed all the bags I have received.  Some better than others.  I don't see cancelling my subscription anytime soon at all! 
 
Have a great day!! =)
 
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk