The Kids Behind The Blog & Stranded!

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Today are two of my very favorite monthly linkups.  So first off, it's the August edition of, The Kids Behind the Blog.  These are always so fun to do, and hysterical to read others posts as well =)
So with that said, linking up with Stephanie, Beth and Crystal =)


Here are my August questions with Emma =)

Q: What was your favorite thing you did over the summer?
A: Going to the Maine youth fish and game camp!  It was fun because I got to do things that I have never done before.
Q: What kind of things?
A: Like, Archery, going fishing, and canoeing.  

Q: What is your favorite topic to learn about at school?
A: I like to learn about Science.

Q: Who is your best friend from school?
A: Allie.  We met the first day of pre-k and she's my best friend.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A teacher.  I love school.

Q: What is your least favorite thing about school?
A: Math!
Q: Why don't you like math?
A: Because it can be hard.  

Thanks Stephanie, Beth and Crystal for always hosting this fun linkup =)

I'm also linking up today with Shay & Erika for their series, Stranded!


Today we are talking about Footwear!  Can you imagine being on an island and only having 3 pairs of shoes with you?  So here are my picks.


My first pick would be these flip flops.

Tidewater sandals are my favorite flip flops ever!  They are super comfy, and they last forever.  You can find them here =)


Ok, so I have never worn these, but I'm thinking that if I were stranded on a beach these would be amazing to have on hand.

Maybe it's just me, but these things look like they would be so comfortable too! 



And lastly, I would NEED a pair of water shoes!!


Especially if I got stuck on an island where there was mucky yucky water! ha!  These would be a lifesaver then =)  

Thanks Shay and Erika for hosting this linkup!!
Have a great day all!! =)