Life Lately

Happy Thursday Friends!  

Here's a little random Life Lately post for you...and let me tell you our life lately has been very boring. 
Emma has been away at my parents since Monday, but she comes back tonight!  My mom took her on an overnight trip away to do some school shopping.  She facetimed with me the other night to show me all her stuff she got, and all I can say is she is growing up!  No more Carters and OshKosh for her.  She called me this morning and told me there was a Starbucks next to the hotel, and she wanted to know what I thought she might like from there.  Gosh this kid is just like me! 

The other day I came across the recipe for Strawberry Soup that is served at 1900 Park Fare that is located at Disney's Grand Floridian resort.  When we were last there we fell in love with this soup, so I was excited to come across it.  We made it and it tasted just like the originial =)


Alyx's new favorite thing to say when we are getting ready to leave the house is say "Buddy want to go for a ride?"  Meaning, she's asking the dog if he wants to go with us.  So he's been tagging along when we run errands.  


Alyx was a hot mess this day, and desperately needed to have something done with her hair ;)

And lastly, Brian made us the most delicious dinner last night.  Check this out.


He is an amazing cook and if he weren't a police officer I think he should have been a chef!  ha! 

I hope you all have a great Thursday!!