Honest...Beauty

Happy Wednesday Friends!

I'm so excited for my husbands cousin, Daniel, that I wanted/needed to gush about him =)  Daniel is an unbelievable makeup artist and lives in NYC.  The list of clients he has makes me so unbelievably jealous.  Last week he announced that he joined with Jessica Alba and her company, Honest, and was releasing  a makeup pallette!

It's called, "Falling For you"




I cannot wait to get my hands on this!!  It was just released last week.  You can find it online at the Honest Company by clicking HERE and it is also available at Ulta.  I went to my local Ulta, and can you believe that it was sold out!!  I have ordered it, and I'll be checking the tracking information every hour.  I'm so proud of him and everything he has accomplished.
A couple of years ago he did my makeup for a wedding while he was home, and I loved it =)

 
If you end up buying this palette, make sure to let me know how you like it =)

In my last Ipsy bag, I received a makeup sponge, and let me tell you...it's amazing! 


If you haven't tried these, do!  You'll love it =)

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!! =)