Hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!  This is the first time in a while that I have been *happy* to see Monday upon us.  After being home since last Sunday sick, I am finally back to work and out of the house!  It's great, I kind of feel human again =)  Make sure to link up your Monday post below =)

First off today, make sure you hop on over to Emily's blog at Simply A Rough Draft.  She started this fun series, Meet & Greet Monday.  She highlights a different blogger every Monday, and today that person just so happens to me lil' ole' ME!! =)  I have absolutely loved getting to know Emily through blogging.  We were set up as partners for a blog swap several months ago and that's how we first "met'.  Her blog is hysterical and will always have you laughing.  Make sure to stop by =)

The past week since I was home, I had a lot of time on my hands  And since it's only...

95 Days until Disney =)  I finally got my butt in gear and made our resort reservations and some character dining reservations!
I had really wanted to stay where we stayed when we went last time, The Sheraton Vistana, but it wasn't available.  So I guess this will have to do


Looks pretty nice =)  It's the Marriott Cypress Harbour in Orlando.
I also made reservations for Character breakfasts at both Cape May and 1900 Park Fare.  We're getting really excited to go!

I hope you all had a great weekend, and have a great Monday!  See you back here tomorrow =)