Tuesday Talk {ipsy bag}

Happy Tuesday Friends =)  Today I am sharing with you my second ipsy bag. I get all excited when these bags come in the mail. =)

The bag is very colorful.  So colorful that when a certain 9 year old saw it she thought it was hers.  And I wasn't home to tell her it wasn't hers.  When I decided to take photos of it for this post, I couldn't find anything that was in the bag.  Hmmm.  The certain 9 year old that thought it was hers had the stuff in her dresser in her room.  And guess what?  One item that was in the bag is MIA.  Needless to say we chatted about asking before taking things ;)  So anyway...moving on.  Here is what was in this months ipsy bag.


So here is a brief description of everything.


I love Urban Decay eyeshadow.  And this is a great accent color =)


I received a gel liner last month as well and loved it, so I'm certain I will love this too!


I have never heard of Rodial stem cell cleansing cream, so I am anxious to see how this works. 

And lastly, because we couldn't find the lip gloss that I also got...


An oil hair treatment mask.  This is something that I am really anxious to use.  My hair is very dry because it's so curly. 

 So there you have my ipsy bag #2.  I am already anxious to see what my third bag will be =)  Have a great Tuesday!!  
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk 

 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram