Thurday {Recipe}

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  Tomorrow is obviously Friday, and then the weekend will be here =)  I'm off for the weekend, so I am very happy about that =)

Today I wanted to share a recipe with you.  We are huge lovers of Mexican food, and if there is Mexican food around there had better be guacamole too!  It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I had even tried guac, and now I am in love with it.  But there is good guacamole, and then there is eh so so guacamole.  We have tried the mixes that you just mix with an avacado, and in my opinion, those are terrible.  So i'm sharing my homemade recipe for you today =)


If you want to make it for a crowd...not a huge crowd, but a few people, here is what you need:



4 Avocados
1 Tomato
1 small red Onion
1 Lime
1 bunch of fresh cilantro
Minced Garlic
salt to taste

Peel your avacados, and put them into a bowl.  I mash mine, but not until it's pureed.  I like my guac to be a bit on the chunky side.

 {this was before I mashed them}

I forgot to take a picture of this process, but dice the red onion, de-seed your tomato and dice, finely chop up about 2 tbsp of cilantro, and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
Mix up with the avacado.



And then use the juice of 1 lime.


Mix and add salt to taste.  That's it. 


This is so easy to bring to a BBQ or any type of gathering where food is consumed =)


We love Guac paired with the Tostito hint of lime chips.  So good!

And don't forget...next Wednesday, 06/15, Heather from My Glittery Heart and I are starting our Recipe Club linkup!  Be sure to grab our graphic link up and join us!!


Have a great Thursday!! =)

Linking up today with Michelle

Also linking up with Annie and Natalie =)