Hello Monday

Happy Monday!!  I hope you all had a great weekend =)  Although I worked all weekend (and worked wayyyyy more hours than I was suppose to) we made the best of it.  And we had fabulous weather!!  I think summer may seriously found it's way to Maine =)  

Link up and share your Monday post =)


Friday when I get out of work at 4pm, Emma was at the door to greet me because she was oh so excited I was home!  Okay, well maybe that's not entirely true, but she did greet me at the door and before I could even step into the house she was begging me to bring her to the pool.  I couldn't say no since the weather was amazingly beautiful.  So after working 12 hours, off to the pool we went.


We have waited entirely too long for these evenings!  I'm so glad to have summer back and spending time outside.  Alyx wasn't too into getting in the pool, but we will work on her =)


We spent a while there and Emma had the entire pool to herself.  She definitely enjoyed it!

Saturday my day started with an amazing sunrise from our backyard.



After getting out of work 14 hours later...the sunset was just as pretty.



It was a crazy busy weekend work-wise, 36 hours in 3 days, and needless to say I am still tired. haha  Thankfully I have the next couple of days off, and since Brian and I both worked on Sunday, we are pretending today is Father's Day =)  We don't have a lot planned, but bbq'ing this evening.  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!!  See you back here tomorrow =)