Hello Monday!

Well Hello!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Monday is once again here, and Emma is officially on summer break!  I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is going to be on my days off not to have to get up and get her off to school.  Lazy summer days are upon us =)  Now if we could *only* get the temps to feel like summer here that would be fantastic! 
If you want to link up your Monday post with me, feel free to grab my graphic and link up! =)

Our weekend was simply great.  We were all home this weekend and we had absolutely NO plans.  Seriously it couldn't have been any better.  And honestly I didn't even take many pictures this weekend.  Friday night we stayed at home and had pizza and all went to bed fairly early.  Saturday morning we all got up and headed out to do some yard sale'ing.  I went to a local greenhouse and finally picked up some perennials to plant around the house.  Seriously, we have lived in our house almost 10 years and I am just now planting perennials.  I don't know what took me so long!




I didn't get an after picture of them planted.  I planted Irises, feather grass, lilies, and lupines.  I'm so excited to have them all in bloom.  Maybe not this year, but definitely next year.

Our favorite ice cream shop reopened the other day for the summer and we were excited to get there.  It's our favorite for sure =)


Sunday morning we had a pancake and bacon breakfast and ate in the living room =)


I attempted to have my coffee outside...




However, 55 degrees and drizzly made it way too cold.  

Last night Brian and I watched the movie, A Walk In The Woods.  If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.  It was really cute, but definitely not suitable for little ears!


And lastly today, don't forget Wednesday!  Heather and I are having our first recipe club linkup on that day =)  Please join us!!


I hope you all have a great Monday!!