Hello Monday

Well Hello Monday!  I know, I know sometimes Mondays aren't all that it's cracked up to be.  I worked the weekend, so the next couple of days I am off...and I am ok with that!  Before I recap our weekend a bit I wanted to share a new linkup today.  It's pretty simple, and it's simply titled "Hello Monday".  So if you want to link up today, please do!  Grab the graphic and link up with your post today =)


Our weekend was BUSY to say the least.  It's even more hectic the days that Brian and I work.  Saturday after I got out of work I had to quickly get to Emma's first piano recital.  You guys, I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of her!  She did so well =)


She played 3 songs, and I wanted to cry after she played.  Ok, maybe I did tear up a tad ;)  I can't wait to watch her grow as a pianist.

The remainder of our weekend, well mine was spent at work, but Emma had 3 softball playoff games.  Unfortunately they lost the last one, so they are no longer playing. She still had a really good season and grew as a softball player.  She learned so much this season, and is definitely sad that the season is over already, but she is excited for next year.  She has shown a lot of interest in learning to pitch, so we are in the process of finding pitching lessons for her.

We were heading to the store Saturday evening and it had just stopped raining.  When we got out of the car we saw the most beautiful double rainbow.


It has been so long since I have seen a full rainbow like this.  It was beautiful, and really the picture doesn't do it justice at all.

I hope you all had a great weekend!!! =)
Click the link below and link up today =)