Friday Favorites

Happy Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has had a great week and that you have a great weekend planned =)  It's my weekend to work, so I will be stuck inside most of it, and the weather is suppose to be beautiful here in the Northeast.  But we will make the best of it =)  I'm linking up as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika =) 
Thank you to everyone who participated in our recipe linkup on Wednesday!!  It was a lot of fun and you guys shared some awesome recipes!!  Our next linkup is  July 20th!  


You can find my post and recipe HERE.  

 Emma had a summer hair cut the other day and it came out cute =)  Her hairdresser did inverted braids and she loved it.  


I can't get over how different these girls hair is.  Emma is as dark as can be and Alyx is as light and curly as can be.  It's so funny how sisters can be so different, including their personalities!

Summer is still trying to find it's way to Maine.  We are almost to the end of June and we are still having some chilly days.  Emma has asked numerous times to go swimming, but the water temps are still just way too cold.  We did have a nice day yesterday, and the girls enjoyed Popsicles outside while I planted some more flowers.


We grilled out last night and it was so good.  There is nothing better than dinner on the grill.  It's an easy clean up and so good!


I found a Mango grilling sauce at SAMs, and it was delish!!

After getting all of my flowers finally planted yesterday Brian and I sat on our front porch and it was so nice.  The weather was nice, it was sunny, and the girls were across the street visiting our neighbor.


I wish every day could be spent front porch sittin' =)

I hope you all have a great Friday and an amazing weekend!!!  

Linking up with Stephanie today from Wife Mommy Me


 Linking up also today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!


 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for, 5 on Friday 


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday