Friday Favorites

Helllooooo Friday!!  These weekends that I have off from work make Fridays even more fun and exciting for me =)  We had a busy week, as always.  Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites =)
Today is the last day of 4th Grade for Emma.  Insert sobbing here.  How in the world do I have a daughter that is going into 5th Grade?!?!  It seems like just yesterday I was sending her off to 
Pre-K.  


One more year of Elementary School and then it's Middle School.  I can't even talk about it....moving on ;)
The other day we ran errands with Alyx.  She is for the most part a good shopper, but she definitely has her moments.  And on this particular day she had a couple of those moments.  


She always has us laughing...ok well not always...but she does a lot!  She thought the real ducks at the Hardware store was just the coolest thing ever and she thought we should bring them home.  Ummm, No. ;)

We were in the drive-thru at Dunkin' Donuts the other day and the lady ahead of us paid for us!  


I paid it forward the next morning in line.  And have you tried the Almond Joy iced coffee??  Ah-mazing.

I came across a couple of meme's on Facebook the other day and had to share them with my mom and Brian.  I'm sure you can figure out which ones I sent to who..



#truth.

Emma had pajama day at school the other day and crazy hair day.  We did it up!



Her hair was crazy curly when we took the braids out after school!

In honor of Emma's last day of school today, we made a trip to Sweet Frog last night.  These two love Sweet Frog.



Alyx is sporting a nice black and blue egg on her forehead from hitting her head on a step stool yesterday morning.  Thankfully she was ok though!

Another reminder, cause I really don't want you to forget!! Next Wednesday, the 15th, Heather from My Glittery Heart and I are starting our Recipe Club!  Summer is here, and there is no better way to find a new summer recipe or share a new summer recipe by joining our linkup!  


Join us the 3rd Wednesday of every month!  Hope you will join us =)

I shared a really yummy recipe yesterday for my Homemade Guacamole.


You can find my post about it HERE =)

I hope you all have a great Friday and an amazing weekend!!

Linking up with Stephanie today from Wife Mommy Me


Linking up also today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!



Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for, 5 on Friday 


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday