Weekend Recap

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you were all able to enjoy a long weekend =)  Yesterday I linked up with Andrea and Erika for their Let's Talk, so today I am doing a weekend recap!  
We really had a great weekend.  The only thing that would have made it better is if Brian had been off from work as well.  He didn't work all weekend, but a good part of it.  So Saturday morning we got up fairly early, watched TV and enjoyed a cup or two of coffee  =)





I am so in love with the Coffee mug that Heather from My Glittery Heart made.  It came out just perfect =)
We were *finally* able to get to the Farmers Market on Saturday!  It had been soo soo long, since last Fall to be exact.  The girls love going as well.




Emma picked out a homemade whoopie pie, and Alyx got a chocolate chip cookie.


We could not have asked for better weather on Saturday.  80's and sunny!  I wish every day was like that for sure =)

Emma and I hit up Starbucks after the farmers market.


Emma had a Carmel Frapucciono and she said it tasted just like butter beer from Harry Potter at Universal Studios =)

Late Saturday afternoon we headed to my parents house, they live a little over an hour away.  They took us out for dinner and we had Lobster rolls....so so good!


One of the perks of living in Maine is fresh lobster rolls pretty much anywhere, at any restaurant.  Even at McDonalds!  =)

Sunday we went to my cousins daughters Birthday party.  The kids had so much fun playing.  They get along so well that I wish we lived closer.


Emma and Madison schemed together and decided that they really wanted to have a sleepover that night at Madisons house.  I wasn't really certain how Emma would do, she's only slept at one of her friends houses once, and I ended up having to pick her up at midnight because she was homesick.  ha!  But she did awesome!!


My cousin sent me this picture Saturday night of them getting ready to watch a movie =)  

Sunday we headed home in the afternoon, and Emma stayed at my parents since she didn't have school yesterday.  Brian and I ran a ton of errands, and ended up getting sushi to go, and ate it in the car.  That was a first for sure =)


Last night we took the girls to DQ with our neighbors for some ice cream.  Alyx had her first mini blizzard and she thought it was great =)


Cotton Candy flavored =) 
We had a really good long weekend, and I wish we had more weekends like this.  

And don't forgot!  Heather from My Glittery Heart and I have a recipe club that we are starting. The first linkup with be 06/15! 
So grab our graphic and link up with us =)



I hope you all have a great Tuesday =)
Linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk today =)


 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram