Wednesday {Recap}

Well Hello!  Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are all having a good week so far =)  It's been a busy week and this is the first time I have been able to get a post up.  This past weekend was incredibly busy work wise, and the last couple of days I have been playing catch up on all the things that needed to get done at the house. But it's Wednesday, and the weekend is oh so close!!



So let's recap the last few days.  Friday evening, Emma and one of her teammates stood outside our local DQ raising money for their Softball league.  


The team all split up and went to different locations.  Emma and Gabby got $94.00 in the 2 hours they stood here =)  Their team alone raised almost $600 in the 2 hours.  They did a good job!

Saturday and Sunday are kind of a blur to me.  Haha, So many people were off from my work, and then a couple called in sick, so my normal 10 hours turned into 14 each day.  





Each day I got home at almost 8:30 at night.  By Sunday evening I was drained from getting up so early, working so late and still having to get things done at the house and get the girls ready for bed.  I have never been so glad to see Monday be here and have a day off!

So Monday morning we headed to Lowe's and Home Depot to finally get flowers to plant.  I've been holding off because of the frost we had been getting at night, but i'm thinking and hoping that's past us now ;) 


Alyx loved smelling all the flowers and then she started pulling them off...whooops!!  We went home and planted and it was so nice to get it done.  




Next time I'm pretty sure I will wear gloves though!  My hands and nails were a mess! haha

We ended up pulling out some concrete blocks we had and I didn't want them to just go to waste so I got on pinterest and started looking for fire pit ideas.  30 minutes later, we had a new fire pit!


Super super super easy!  And so much better than the metal fire pits that rust. 
And of course we had to make a fire that night.


We invited our neighbors over to roast marshmallows, and the girls had fun playing in the yard.


We ended the evening with a beautiful sunset =)


I hope you all have a great Wednesday!  And I will see you back here tomorrow! =)
P.S. There is a second post from me today as well, and you can find that HERE. =)