Tuesday Talk {ipsy}

Hi!  Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a good week so far.  It's been a crazy week so far and it's only Tuesday! Ha!  I worked a crazy shift Sunday night into Monday morning and my body is all out of whack today.  I haven't worked a complete overnight in so so long, and now I know why.  I'll stick to days from now on =)  

Today I am going to share my first ever Ipsy bag!  I feel like so many people have jumped on this band wagon and I feel like i'm so behind, haha =)  So last month I signed up and figured I would give it a shot.  There are sooo many of these around now, Birchbox, Ipsy, Influenster, and even Target has a monthly beauty box now.  I chose Ipsy, and honestly for no particular reason.  So to sign up it's $10.00 a month and that includes shipping.  You take a survey first about products that you like/dislike and then they compile a bag with 4-5 products in it.  Yesterday my Ipsy bag came! 



It comes packaged in this pretty pink foil packing, and inside this is what I found...


Cute little bag!  Emma immediately thought she should have this bag ;)

Inside the bag were all sorts of fun goodies.



So here is what I got in my bag.  

hanalei lip treatement.  I'm anxious to try this.  My lips can get so dry at times.


Also there was a jelly pong pong bronzer.  


I'm very excited to try this!  

Also, a makeup brush, and it's super soft.


A waterproof gel eyeliner.  I've never used a gel liner, so i'm interested to see how it is going to work!  


And the last item in my bag is a hungry hair oil treatment.  I'm not sure how well this is going to work but I will give it a try.  My hair can be soo dry because it's so curly.  I'll give this a shot some day and let you know how it works =)



There is my May 2016 bag.  I'm glad I signed up and i'm anxious already to see what my June bag will look like! ha =)  
Do you have Ipsy?  If so what are your thoughts on it?  And if you don't have Ipsy, and you want to try it here is a referal code =)

https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=opensubs&refer=vnxi7

If you try it and aren't happy with it, you can cancel at anytime, with no questions asked!  

Have a great Tuesday!  Linking up today with the ladies of Tuesday Talk =)

 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram