Police Week 2016.

Happy Wednesday, Friends!  This week is National Police Week.  There is a lot of negativity in the media as of recent about police.  Police officers are just like you and I.  They have families they come home to each and every night.  And I am married to one.  

This line of work is all I've ever known. I grew up as a daughter of a Police Chief.  I then went on to become a police dispatcher and have been doing this for almost 14 years.  And I even met Brian through work.  
I am a proud wife of a Police Officer.  Brian has always been determined to make a difference.  He is always willing to lend a hand to anyone.  And is always putting others above himself.  He has compassion and Integrity.  


Brian is a hero to my girls.  They love their daddy like you can't even imagine.  Emma is aware of the dangerous job her dad has, and although we don't talk about it very often she knows that he puts his life on the line to protect others.  



We are proud of Brian and of course my dad too who has since retired.  


This week we honor the fallen Police Officers.  If you see a Police Officer this week, Thank them.  They are serving and protecting your community every day and putting their lives on the line to protect yours.  

We thank all Officers for everything they do for us.
#weseeyou