Kids Behind the Blog

Happy Thursday Friends!!  A couple of months ago I linked up with a couple of ladies for their Kids Behind the Blog series.  I wanted to link up each month they did it, but well I forgot!  I have a terrible memory unless I write it down, ha :)  So anyway, today I am linking up with Stephanie, Beth and Crystal


I obviously didn't ask Alyx any of these questions since she is still a bit too little, so here are the questions, and Emma's answers =)

Q: What is something I always say to you?
A: I love you

Q: What makes Mommy happy?
A: Spending time with me and Alyx



Q: How do I make you laugh?
A: Telling jokes.  I like the jokes that you tell.

Q:What do you enjoy doing with me?
Cooking and Baking.  I love making brownies with you.  And I love playing board games with you.

Q: What is my favorite thing to do?
Being at home and spending time together as a family.  And of course going to Disney World!
 ***********************

These little questionnaires are fun to do and I always enjoy hearing Emma's answers!  I hope you all have a great Thursday!!

Linking up today with Annie & Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday =)


And linking up with Michelle today!